• The bible is the true, inspired, infallible Word of God and the revealed will of God.
(2 Timothy 3:15-17, 1 Peter 1:23-25, Hebrew 4:12).
• There is One true Godhead, comprised of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, born of the Virgin Mary and was God Manifest in the flesh (Luke 1:26-35. John 1:1 & 14, I Timothy 3:16).
• Man was created in the image of God. By voluntary transgression, he sinned and fell from the grace of God (Genesis 1:12-27, 3:1-7).
• Man’s only hope of redemption is in the shed blood of Jesus Christ (Hebrew 9:22, 1 Peter 1:18-19)
• At Calvary, Jesus Christ became sin and sickness and shed his blood to provide salvation and healing for all mankind) Psalms 103:3, Isaiah 53:3-5, 1 Peter 2:24).
• Salvation comes by believing with your heart and confessing with your mouth Jesus as Lord (Romans 10:9-10) Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not by human works (Ephesians 2:8-9)
• Our works are evidence of our faith and will determine our rewards in eternity (Matthew 16:27, 1 Corinthians 3:13-14, James 2-18).
• Baptism in water as an act of obedience and a statement to the world that the believer has died with Christ and has been raised with Him in newness of life (Romans 6:4, Acts 10:47-48, Matthew 28:19, Acts 2:38).
• All believers are entitled to, and should seek and expect the promise of the baptism of the Holy Spirit according to the command of Jesus Christ. The experience is distinct from the subsequent to the experience of the new birth (Luke 24:49, John 4:15 & 26, Acts 1:4-8, 19:1-6, Acts 2:4, Luke 11:13
• The baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit is evidence by the physical sign of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in our witness and service (Acts 1:8, 2:4, 10:44-46, 19:6).
• The Holy Spirit empowers the believer and bestows the gifts of the Spirit and their uses in the work of the ministry (Acts 1:8, 1 Corinthians 12:1-13).
• The celebration of the body of Christ, each believer has his/her particular place in the body (Ephesians 2:19-22, 5:30, 1 Corinthians 12:12-14).
• That God desires for you to have life more abundantly and total prosperity: In all of the following areas:
a. Spiritual (John 3:3, 2 Corinthians 5:17-21, Romans 10:9-10 & 13)
b. Mental (2 Timothy 1:7, Romans 12:1, Isaiah 62:3)
c. Physical (Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:17, 1 Peter 2:24)
d. Financial (3 John 2, Malachi 3:10, Luke 6:38, Duet. 8:18)
e. Social (Proverbs 3:4, Luke 2:52, Romans 14:18).
• The resurrection of the dead in Christ and the translation of those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord. (1 Thes. 4:16-17, 2 Thes. 2:1, 1 Cor. 15:51-52)
• Those who have not accepted the redemptive works of Jesus Christ will suffer eternal separation from God and will burn in the lake of fire (Rev. 19:20, 20:10-15, 21:8).